Communications Specialist (New York, NY)
- Write social media communications and materials in English and Japanese to promote the U.S. immigration law firm’s services among Japanese clients.
- Research market demand and develop communications strategies that will increase law firm’s services among Japanese clients and positive public image of the firm.
- Draft articles on latest trends in U.S. immigration law in English and Japanese to disseminate accurate information to Japanese clients and increase the law firm’s presence and business.
To qualify, candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related
- Fluency in Japanese
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
Send resume to:
SW Law Group, P.C.
Attn: Mr. Tomohiro Yoshikubo
108 West 39th St., Suite 800
New York, NY 10018