Latest Information Regarding Work Authorization for H-4 Visa Holders

Dependents of H-1B visa holders (individuals working in a specialty occupation) are currently eligible for H-4 status, but unable to obtain work authorization from USCIS. However, USCIS is currently completing work to finalize a new regulation that would allow H-4 visa holders to apply for an Employment Authorization Document (EAD), ...

Read More
Scroll Up