Change in Procedure for E-1/E-2 Visa Stamp applications at the U.S. Embassy/Consulates in Japan

Employees of E-visa registered companies who are working in Japan must apply for an E visa at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate and attend an interview before they can receive an E visa stamp and be transferred to the U.S. The U.S. Embassy/Consulates used to require that E-visa registered companies submit an updated Form DS-156E once a yea...

Read More

E visa options for foreign nationals

For individuals from certain countries who are interested in working, investing, or starting a business in the U.S., one option to consider is the “E” visa. This article will briefly address what an E-1 and E-2 visa is, discuss some key issues and requirements for each category, and how they may help you gain U.S. work authorizat...

Read More
Scroll Up