The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is extending the flexibilities it announced on March 30, 2020 to assist applicants and petitioners who are responding to certain of the following:
- Requests for Evidence;
- Continuations to Request Evidence (N-14);
- Notices of Intent to Deny;
- Notices of Intent to Revoke;
- Notices of Intent to Rescind and Notices of Intent to Terminate regional investment centers; and
- Filing date requirements for Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal or Motion.
This extension is in continued response to COVID-19 and its impact. The flexibility applies to the above documents if the issuance date listed on the request, notice, or decision is between March 1 and July 1, 2020. USCIS will consider a response to the above requests and notices received within 60 calendar days after the response due date set in the request or notice.