Below, you will find the most up to date information about the H-1B Cap for FY 2021. Please check back for recurring updates.
Last Updated: 01/16/2020
The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) announced on January 9, 2020, that the Registration for H-1B CAP subject petitions will open on March 1, 2020 and end on March 20, 2020.
- USCIS intends to notify registrants who were selected no later than 3/31/2020. (Note that this has not been confirmed but is their stated intention).
- Selected registrants should be able to begin filing petitions upon notification, which is slated to happen on or about April 1, 2020.
- The petitioner will have 90 days from the date of registration selection to submit a complete H-1B petition.
- Petitions will be adjudicated in the order in which they are received.
- There has not been any announcement as to whether premium processing will be available.