The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is further extending its 60-day deadline extension policy for responses to various agency actions to September 30, 2021. This accommodation will continue to be available for the following:
- Requests for Evidence (RFEs)
- Notices of Intent to Deny (NOIDs)
- Notices of Intent to Revoke (NOIRs)
- Notices of Intent to Terminate EB-5 Regional Investment Centers (NOIT) as well as Notices of Intent to Rescind
- Form I-290B appeal/motion filing requirements to reopen an adverse USCIS decision
- Form N-366 Request for a Hearing on a Decision in Naturalization Proceedings filing date requirements.
Applicants and petitioners who receive(d) any of these listed above dated between March 1, 2020 and September 30, 2021 will receive an additional 60 days beyond the original response deadline.
SW Law Group will keep you updated with any further details about this matter.