The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is further extending its 60 day deadline extension policy for responses to various agency actions to January 15, 2022 in its ongoing response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The accommodation will continue to be available for responding to or filing:
- Requests for Evidence (RFEs)
- Notices of Intent to Deny (NOIDs)
- Notices of Intent to Revoke or Rescind (NOIRs)
- Notices of Intent to Terminate EB-5 Regional Investment Centers (NOITs)
- Form I-290B appeal/motion filing requirements to reopen an adverse USCIS decision
- Form N-336, Request for a Hearing on a Decision in Naturalization Proceedings filing date requirements
SW Law Group will keep you updated with any further details about this matter.