You are invited to an online webinar on the H-1B Cap registration process on Thursday, February 6, 2020 at 3:00 pm Pacific Time.
The webinar will go for 45 minutes and we will allocate an additional 10 minutes for Q&A.
There is no cost for the webinar. It will be held in English and will be led by David Sindell and Barbara Wong, Managing Partners of SW Law Group. P.C.
Our webinar will discuss:
1) How prospective petitioners or their authorized representatives must electronically submit a separate registration naming each alien for whom they seek to file an H-1B cap-subject petition.
2) Information about the selection process.
3) Whether employers should prepare an LCA or other documentation.
4) Issues with OPT students.
5) How many H-1B visas for this year.
6) How long to file if you are selected.
7) What to include to avoid an RFE (request for evidence)